Since 2011, our School Law and Policy Symposium has been a collaborative event, featuring some of NC’s top education attorneys and subject matter experts who have delivered pertinent and timely content outlining legal and policy information that affects every school district throughout our state!
2021 School Law & Policy Symposium
NCASA ANNOUNCES OUR FIRST LIVE EVENT SINCE COVID RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN RELAXED!Some of the topics to be covered at this year’s symposium include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive summary of education laws passed in the 2021 session of the General Assembly,
- In-depth review of the enacted state budget for 2021-22,
- Guidance on laws and policies affecting Exceptional Children,
- Updates on the ongoing Leandro Case and other pertinent education case laws,
- Navigating free speech issues in schools,
- Personnel requirements and limits amidst the ongoing pandemic, and
- MUCH MORE still to be determined!
AGENDA AVAILABLE UNDER EVENT RESOURCES!
Check out our Early-Bird Rates for this year's event:
** Please submit registration payment by September 15, 2021. Refunds are NOT available after August 27, 2021. The registration fee may be transferred to a colleague in your LEA. **
If you have questions, please contact Karen Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.828.1426.
Reserve Your Accommodations Today!
This event is made possible through the generous support of our President's Circle and Leadership Alliance Partners!