There's a Membership for Everyone – Join Us!
NCASA membership is open to all persons who serve as a North Carolina education leader, or are part of an education agency/association, college or university. NCASA memberships run concurrent with the traditional academic school year and begin on July 1 and expire on June 30.
District Membership | Purchased by your District Office at a reduced rate. All administrators in a participating district are covered under the unit membership and do not need to purchase an individual membership.
Not sure if your district is a Unit Member? Contact NCASA.
Individual Membership | Purchased by public school administrators whose district has not joined as a unit member.
- Superintendent | Assistant Superintendent; *includes membership in NCSSA
- Principal | Assistant Principal; *includes membership in NCPAPA
- Central Office Manager/Director | Employees serving at the manager or director level of administration
- University Educators | School of Education employees affiliated with any institution of higher learning located in North Carolina
- Collegiate |School of Education students not eligible in another category; not eligible to serve on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity
- Retired Administrator | Administrators formerly employed by a public school district or university; not eligible to serve on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity
Interested in an Individual Membership? Download the form here.
Associate Membership | Offered to those not covered by one of the individual membership categories. Associate members must be interested in, engaged in, or associated with any phase of educational work and who support the goals and mission of NCASA. Associate members are not eligible to serve on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity.
Interested in an Associate Membership? Download the form here.
*NCASA is proud to fund core affiliates NCSSA (School Superintendents' Association) and NCPAPA (Principals and Assistant Principals' Association). Superintendents and Principals purchase members through NCASA, and automatically become a member of their trade-affiliated organization.
All active members, unless otherwise noted, are eligible to serve on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity.
NCASA offers an array of benefits and discount programs for our members including: leadership development opportunities; conference discounts; CEU hours; legislative lobbying and updates; legal assistance; travel and entertainment discounts.
Members currently have access to discounts on hotel and car rental, theme parks, movie tickets, sporting events, restaurants, theatre shows, hearing aids, and pet insurance. Links to these benefits can be found on the Member Benefits page.