As NC school leaders continue our journey together on this “Road to Recovery” from COVID-19, NCASA’s 2021 Conference on Educational Leadership will be virtual but bigger and better than ever! Ongoing mass gathering limits prevent our meeting in-person, but we know you need motivation, timely updates and best practice sharing now more than ever. See the following segments already planned, and register now for this can’t-miss event:
- A motivational keynote address on school leadership by nationally acclaimed speaker Justin Jones-Fosu.
- International speaker and cultural diplomat Ravi Hutheesing’s address on “Pivoting for Cultural Competence and Equity.”
- Comments from newly elected State Superintendent of Public Instruction Catherine Truitt just two months into her new role.
- A panel discussion on “COVID-19 Lessons Learned and Looming Challenges” touching on all segments of school administration, including superintendents and district leadership; principals; academics/accountability, human resources, finance, communications, technology, exceptional children’s services, career-technical education, federal programs, school nutrition, facility maintenance and sanitation, and transportation.
- A timely legislative update on education hot topics gaining attention in the 2021 session of the General Assembly that kicks off in January.
- 20 to 25 outstanding peer-led breakout sessions addressing educational best practices and key issues facing school leaders in all sectors of administration.
Education and Culture Speaker
Pivoting for Cultural Competence and Equity
Ravi is also an accomplished author who recently released his new book PIVOT: Empowering Students Today to Succeed in an Unpredictable Tomorrow. Pivot is an inspiring journey of self-discovery that reveals an insightful framework for creating self-directed, lifelong learners who can…pivot. How can educators empower students to stay relevant in an ever-changing world? As globalization and artificial intelligence dramatically change the future of work, preparing students for a life defined more by who they are than by what they do is the most important benchmark of a modern education. Click the link to his book for special deals and more details!
View Ravi's bio HERE...
Date: March 11-12, 2021
NCASA/NCPAPA/NCSSA Member: $129
Student or Retiree: $99
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable within your LEA.
All payments are due by March 1, 2021.
Registrations rolled over from the 2020 Conference on Educational Leadership are non-refundable, but they may be transferred within your LEA. Please contact Karen Owens if you have questions or need assistance registering.