As NC school leaders continue our journey together on this “Road to Recovery” from COVID-19, NCASA’s 2021 Conference on Educational Leadership will be virtual but bigger and better than ever! Ongoing mass gathering limits prevent our meeting in-person, but we know you need motivation, timely updates and best practice sharing now more than ever. See the following segments already planned, and register now for this can’t-miss event:
- A motivational keynote address on school leadership by nationally acclaimed speaker Justin Jones-Fosu.
- International speaker and cultural diplomat Ravi Hutheesing’s address on “Pivoting for Cultural Competence and Equity.”
- Comments from newly elected State Superintendent of Public Instruction Catherine Truitt just two months into her new role.
- A panel discussion on “COVID-19 Lessons Learned and Looming Challenges” touching on all segments of school administration, including superintendents and district leadership; principals; academics/accountability, human resources, finance, communications, technology, exceptional children’s services, career-technical education, federal programs, school nutrition, facility maintenance and sanitation, and transportation.
- A timely legislative update on education hot topics gaining attention in the 2021 session of the General Assembly that kicks off in January.
- 20 to 25 outstanding peer-led breakout sessions addressing educational best practices and key issues facing school leaders in all sectors of administration.
Date: March 11-12, 2021
NCASA/NCPAPA/NCSSA Member: $129
Student or Retiree: $99
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable within your LEA.
All payments are due by March 1, 2021.
Registrations rolled over from the 2020 Conference on Educational Leadership are non-refundable, but they may be transferred within your LEA. Please contact Karen Owens if you have questions or need assistance registering.